Your Conditioning Program
You can print out the entire program using the link below, or reference each exercise from this page.
The important thing is that you understand the correct technique for all that you do, so watch the videos for any of the exercises that you are unsure about.
Each video demos 2 or 3 of the exercises purely for ease of reference. My recommendation is that you follow the program through from start to finish, in the order outlined below.
The objective isn't to do this workout as FAST as you can, but as PRECISELY as you can. So take your time & focus on building the movement rather than the speed.
The whole workout should be complete inside 15 minutes.
- Rotations x 10 each side
- Side Bends x 5 each side
- Roll Downs x 2
- Breath Squats x 10
- Kneeling Hip Flexor Stretch x 10 each side
- Glute Raise x 5, 5 second holds
- The Clam x 10
- Hip to Hamstrings x 10 *SuperSet
- Lunge Through x 3 each side *SuperSet
- Seated Figure 4 x 30s each side
- Double Calf Stretch x 30s each side
- Back Extensions x 5, 5s holds
- Prisoner Squats 2 x10 *SuperSet
- Rear Lunge Arm Drive 2 x 5 each side *SuperSet
- Single Leg Squat & Reach x 10 each side